Frederick MD Golf Courses
When you’re planning a golf getaway to Frederick, stay at the Clarion Inn Frederick Event Center and enjoy easy access to some of the area’s most popular golf courses. We cater to golfers with several deluxe amenities in a resort-style atmosphere, and many golf courses are located within a fifteen-minute drive from the hotel.
Golf courses located near the Clarion Inn Frederick include:
- Clustered Spires – voted Frederick’s #1 golf course by Frederick Magazine 10 years in a row
- Glade Valley – hosts a number of group events and offers golf instruction
- Maryland National Golf Course – an 18-hole golf course designed by architect Arthur Hills
- Musket Ridge – one of the premier public courses in the Mid-Atlantic
- PB Dye – an 18-hole golf course that covers over 40 acres of closely cut fairways
- West Winds – a private 18-hole golf course that has been serving the community since 1974
- Worthington Manor Golf Club – Ault-Clark signature course is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s premiere daily-fee golf clubs
After a fun day of golfing and other recreational activities around Frederick, enjoy a relaxing overnight stay in your guest room or suite at the Clarion Inn Frederick Event Center. All of our guests have access to our heated indoor pool and whirlpool, and enjoy complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the property. Our suites are furnished with a coffee maker, microwave oven and mini refrigerator for your convenience, and all of our rooms feature our Simply Smart bedding collection.
Make reservations for your guest room or suite at the Clarion Inn Frederick Event Center through this website for our Best Price Guarantee! Reservations made through this site are eligible for points towards the Choice Privileges rewards program.